tattoos

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The actress Vidya Balan has always been a big fan of designer....

The actress Vidya Balan has always been a big fan of designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee and I wore his creations in his films as "Paa" and "No one killed Jessica. She was there for him when he presented his collection of contemporary with a touch of era with a backdrop like the books lined up in a British library for the grand finale of Wills India Fashion Week.

Commenting on the new collection of Sabyasachi, Vidya says, "What I can say I did not say last year or the year before have? It never ceases to amaze me, having the design to a different level each time. His collection was so impressive , I wanted to take some parts off the track! "

And indeed, Balan was made in the creation of the designer herself with a bright yellow sari teamed with a hot pink blouse. Vidya says, "I wear saris that are Sabyasachi only."


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger