tattoos

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Mallika Sherawat Hot FHM Magazine, FHM Magazine Mallika Images, Photo

Bollywood Actress Mallika Sherawat has been featured on the cover page of India edition of FHM magazine. She has posed a hot look with a bindi. Mallika was recently talking about her hot image and her being single in an interview. Mallika said she wonders why all men wants her to be bare and she laughs.

About being single, Mallika said she desperately wants a loving partner. But her tight work schedule doesn't allow her to have a company of a man. Mallika is busy these days wooing hollywood directors.

Jalebi Bai, Razia, Shalu … Mallika Sherawat is quite the 'item' this year. And, she's flaunting her ‘Indian sexy' image boldly on the cover of fashion glossy FHM, complete with a Vidya Balan-esque bindi. "What is there to be apologetic about? People have always associated me with the sexy image," says the actor.

On being in the news for her sexy item numbers, she says, "I never read newspapers. I don't get any at home. I think I have better things to do with my time. It's a little narcissistic to read about yourself."

Apart from her item stints this year, she is all set to be seen in the sequel of Murder, which hits theatres in July. "I don't know why all men want to see me naked,"she laughs, insisting that she's looking for someone to cuddle and eat popcorn with, and is tired of being single. "I am not single by choice but more out of compulsion."



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger