tattoos

Monday, April 11, 2011

Sonakshi Sinha - apprehension bold scenes with Kamal Haasan

(1) comes with a lot of do's and don'ts before signing a project, has been roped in opposite directions Sonakshi Sinhaveteran actor Kamal Haasan in a cinema of South India by a whopping amount of 2 million rupees.

She is paying a bomb and is working on its terms and conditions. What more could you want?

According to recent interviews Sonakshi Sinha said: "Why it should be a problem? Once set in front of the camera, his age should not matter. I'll be respectful, but equal sets with Kamal Haasan. "

"I never felt like a child to work with Salman Khan in Dabangg (2010) and now with Akshay in the Joker. In real life, age makes no difference in marriage. The display also, your biological age is no consequence. Salman and Akshay are much older than me so it's not as if I suddenly go from teenybopper to co-star co-star of another generation. "

"Acting with him is quite difficult. Playing his wife will force me to have much more value."

(2) Following the signing of Dyna soap a couple of weeks, which will soon be seen in a Fem campaign for Dabur brand of bleach. The agreement was signed recently by its CEO Sunil Duggal and Dabur India. The first campaign Fem bleach with Sinha will be launched shortly.

According to the latest Bollywood interviews, said, "It gives me great pleasure to be associated with a mark of great beauty, with a height of Fem and be the face of the brand, the brand most trusted bleach and a product I use myself. To me, Fem is a brand that celebrates women. "

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger