tattoos

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Biography of Vidya Balan



1 2 3 4 5 6
 

Biography / Biodata

First Name
Vidya
Last Name
Balan

Date of Birth

January 1, 1982
Birth Place
Palakkad, Kerala
Hair color
Black

Vidya Balan Height

5’6″
Nationality
Indian
Father
P R Balan (Vice-President of ETC channel)
Mother
House maker
Brother
Priya, elder sister
Schoool Days
St. Anthony’s Girls High School
College Days
St. Xavier’s College, Bombay
Marital Status
Single
Languages known
Tamil, Malayalam, English, Hindi, Bengali.
Awards
Filmfare Best Debut Award
Profession
Actress, Model

First movie________

Parineeta

Hot facts in Biography

# Gossip columnists linked The hot actress with John Abraham but she strongly denied the allegations.
# I haven’t found a man I’d like to spend my life with. When he comes along, I’ll give up everything, career included. Do you think I’d risk that kind of commitment at this stage of my career when things are going well? – Vidya Balan

# In an interview, The actress has stated that she visits temple everyday .
# The actress decided to join films the day she interacted with Shabana Azmi while in collegeShe is trained in Carnatic music
# She made her debut as a model in a Surf Excel advertisement in 1998
# She did number of ad films under the great director Pradeep Sarkar. She had done more than 25 ad films by 1998.
# The sexy actress was listed as number 8 of ‘Top Bollywood Actresses’ of 2006.

Vidya Balan quotes [ from actress interview ]

 # “When everyone says good things about you, you have to be careful that your feet remain on ground”
# “Even in times of adversity, I believe everything that happens, happens for the best. I am a die-hard optimist”
# ” Though I have firm faith in God, I refuse to follow meaningless rituals. I believe there is one supreme power, a governing force that rules the world. I derive my strength from that force. I call it God.”
# “I have enjoyed the success my work has brought me. Some might say I haven’t really struggled to be successful. I think it is my perspective that is utopian. My state of mind is positive and peaceful. And I dare to dream.”

Vidya Balan best movie list

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger