tattoos

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Shilpa prevented from voting IPL

Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan has flown to India from South Africa to cast their ballots in general elections in 2009. The actress Shilpa Shetty regrets that can not exercise their franchise at this time because of the India Premier League (IPL).

"I only regret that I will not be in India to cast my vote, I really wanted this time the elections have to be taken seriously if you are a responsible citizen Unfortunately with the unexpected turn of events and IPL of being passed .. in SA has become difficult. I do not miss it for anything to vote otherwise, "the actress posted on his blog.

"But to all Indian citizens who want the best for our country, now is the time to make the decision, do not lose their democratic right to choose. Vote!" added.

Shilpa is the co-owner of Rajasthan Royals IPL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger