tattoos

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Karan Johar to recreate the magic K3G

2001 blockbuster, Kabhie Khushi Kabhie Gham, finally gets the sequel.

Producer and director Karan Johar has confirmed that a tabloid that is all set to recreate the magic of K3G, soon.
Karan says, "It's a viable idea. I'm not against it. It would be a big step if I do."

Starring Amitabh Bachchan, Jaya Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol, Hrithik Roshan and Kareena Kapoor, the sequel will stick to its original cast,

"It's very strange. However, the six main cast members are so dear to me now as they were 10 years ago when I made the film. I'm sure you are so loaded with the sequel to me," said Karan.

Revealing about the sequel, Big B Twitter, "It would be a story about the growth of the brothers and the problems that arise because of his understanding and independent work of the father's business empire, a split within them and so on. .. "

Now that most of sequelae such as double Dhamaal, Murder 2 and Golmaal have and are doing better than the original films, Karan is keen to go ahead with its sequel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger