tattoos

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Kate Beckinsale shocked by mum's nudity




Kate Beckinsale shocked by mum's nudity
English actress Kate Beckinsale has vowed to keep her clothes on in movies because she remembers how terrible she felt as a child when her mother bared all onscreen.

Kate Beckinsale was intimidated by Robert De Niro - because she used to have a crush on him.

The British actress appears in 'Everybody's Fine' with the 'Righteous Kill' star and says she struggled to retain her composure because she was such a fan of the acting legend, she used to keep his photograph in her kitchen.

She admitted: "I was kind of intimidated, because I had a picture of him on my fridge at university, so I was a bit shifty about that.

"You sort of feel like you have to confess that to somebody. There's sort of a slightly creepy thing to it."

Kate - who has a nine-year-old child, Lily, with ex-partner Michael Sheen - also revealed she hopes to work on stage, but admits it isn't likely to be in the near future.

She added to website Moviehole: "I would like to return to the theatre, and I will. But I probably won't until my daughter becomes more indifferent about me being the one to put her to bed."


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger