tattoos

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Funny man Arshad Warsi turns bad

Mumbai, June 01: Bollywood actor Arshad Warsi, who feels that after a strong dose of comedy that has to do serious roles, is eager to play a negative role in "Ghaziabad Zila."

"I'm going to start a film called 'Ghaziabad Zila in July. It is a film about the mafia in Ghaziabad, the entire tape, politics and all that stuff. I'm playing a negative role for the first time, a bad man completely without justification . The role is that of a man who works for politicians in that region, "Arshad told IANS.

Newcomer Anand will direct the film. Sanjay Dutt and Vivek Oberoi is rumored to be part of the project, there are, however, no confirmation as of now.

-*-

I can not stand politics: Saif Ali Khan

The actor Saif Ali Khan, who is currently working on "Aarakshan" a film looking at caste-based reservations and the politics around it, not like real life politics.

"I can not stand the politics that I am a bit aware of it;. I read the newspapers, but I feel that with the kind of politics that this country has, it is very difficult to keep everyone happy ... it's very tiring," said the 40 years of age.

"I think I'm in the right career for me. Things are changing from time to time in performance, but at least there are no politics here," he said.

Directed by Prakash Jha, "Aarakshan" also features Amitabh Bachchan, Deepika Padukone, Manoj Bajpayee and Prateik. It is scheduled to launch Aug. 12.

-*-

Irrfan Khan is making weird movies: Imaad Shah

Actor Naseeruddin Shah's son and the same actor, Imaad Shah, who is a fan of Irrfan Khan is not happy with the current setting of your favorite movies.

"I'm a fan of Irrfan Khan. I find it very interesting performances. Today I do not know why you're making movies rare, but in 'Maqbool, which was great. It was very good at MAAF Khoon '7" too ", said the young actor.

Imaad said he did not like Irrfan in "Thank You", where he plays a cheating husband to his wife

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger