tattoos

Monday, July 25, 2011

Namitha at Cinemaa Awards 2011 Hot Saree Stills

A few days ago we have come across an update that Namitha and Sona are sharing a bitter friendship these days and now proving that to be true; Namitha came down on Sona heavily for indulging in cheap publicity plans.

Namitha in a statement Sunday said “Sona has to stop imitating me in her films immediately. I have seen few filmmakers using my name and photographs in their respective films. I was quiet keeping in mind that this is very common for popular actress.

The actress further added “In fact Sona has been imitating me continuously in films. I have come across news that Sona has sent me a SMS but I have not received any message from her. This is all her cheap publicity stunts. Even if she messaged me also why should I reply to her? She should feel ashamed for imitating me in KO”.











1 comment:

 

blogger templates | Blogger