tattoos

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Caitlin Kinney Brings The Sexy To SYTYCD


So last week I was telling you about Cat Deeley and her loooooong and lovely legs and how they appear every week now on Fox's "So You Think You Can Dance". I also highlighted a pair of sexy blonde dancers on the show... but I know you still think -- "Bah! Dancers! A bunch of prissy girls prancing about - I'll never watch that sh*t." Okay big boy - today we're gonna explore one of those sexy blonde dancers a little bit further and you tell me if you think this looks like some boring dancer girl...

Caitlin Kinney is 21 years old and hails from Annapolis MD. She favors contemporary dance and...

Looking reeeaallllyyy sexy in a pink bikini...
Caitlin Kinney Bikini Hotness

Spanking her girlfriends...
Caitlin Kinney Naughty Girls

Kissing her girlfriends...
Caitlin Kinney Kissing Girls

Goofing around shirtless...
Caitlin Kinney Shirtless Fun

And being a wild child...
Caitlin Kinney Wild Child

I mean - COME ON - you just gotta love a gal like that! I know I sure do at least... hmmmm.... dancers = GOOD. If you wanna get to know Caitlin better - check out her Facebook page.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger