tattoos

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Fergie Puts On Her Hand Bra For Allure


Fergie Hand Bra

So the Black Eyed Peas have released a new album chock-a-block, stuffed and filled with music... that I'd rather kill myself than listen to... okay, okay, I know a whole lot of people out there love it - but ME - not so much. Nonetheless, here at Sexy Celebrity Girlz, I welcome the arrival of the disc beacuse it means that they're gonna have to sell the thing - and how better to sell the thing than to send out the sex-on-two-legs-a-riffic Fergie to do a whole bunch 'o photo shoots. Hurrah! Here's the first one that's caught my eye - a great set from Allure magazine. Day-um, it's a good thing for Fergie she has big hands... but sadly not for us. Anyways, enjoy the view - Cheers.


Fergie Allure CoverFergie Allure Sexy


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger