tattoos

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Christina Milian's Maxim-um Lingerie Hotness


Christina Milian Maxim Lingerie 1
R 'n B princess Christina Milian is looking to get some exposure -- and hey, here's a great way to do it: opening her shirt for Maxim magazine! You get the "exposure" from appearing in a big-time popular magazine by "exposing" all off your awesome girl-flesh. Yum-freaking-my. Works every time. See, I couldn't name you a single song she does... or a single album she's made... or whether she's any good at the whole singing thing at all. I doubt I've ever heard her. But I know her name... and damn she is a hot one in those wee bits of lingerie - hope you enjoy the exposure here at Sexy Celebrity Girlz - Cheers.

Christina Milian Maxim Lingerie 2Christina Milian Maxim Lingerie 3Christina Milian Maxim Lingerie 4Christina Milian Maxim Lingerie 5


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger